Main Article Content
At the RCdE we are committed to improving and innovating, as change is the only constant in research. This is why we will be implementing gradual changes to our journal.
From now on, several new aspects will be implemented. First, papers will have a new presentation page that includes the most relevant information about the document and its authors (as in the case of the ORCID). Secondly, editing of each issue will be done continuously, which means that an approved manuscript will be published after it is paid without waiting for the total compilation of the number. Thirdly, we will have a new section entitled “Entomological essays”, the opening of which will be written by Dr. Alejandro Farji-Brener, a recognized authority in the field of insect ecology. We invite you to present your views and collaborate.
Also, we invite to the community to be part of the changes we are making visiting http://revistacolombianaentomologia.univalle.edu.co/, in order to gain free access to the new and past publications, all with their DOI assignments. As usual, this issue includes a variety of topics that correspond to the most current national and international entomological research.
We hope these changes become a new era in our journal; your contributions and observations are welcome.
James Montoya-Lerma, Ph. D.
Editor in chief
Revista Colombiana de Entomología
- Luis Miguel Constantino-Chuaire, Pablo Benavides-Machado, Selene Escobar-Ramirez, James Montoya-Lerma , Inge Armbrecht Armbrecht, Predatory capacity of the ants Solenopsis picea and Crematogaster crinosa on the coffee berry borer Hypothenemus hampei in the field with an attractant solution , Revista Colombiana de Entomología: Vol. 48 No. 2 (2022): Vol. 48 Núm. 2 (2022)
- James Montoya-Lerma, Editorial , Revista Colombiana de Entomología: Vol. 44 No. 1 (2018)
- James Montoya-Lerma, Fe de erratas 42 (1) 2016 , Revista Colombiana de Entomología: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2016)
- James Montoya-Lerma, In memoriam a María Teresa Jiménez (q.e.p.d.) , Revista Colombiana de Entomología: Vol. 42 No. 1 (2016)
- ARTURO CARABALÍ, JAMES MONTOYA-LERMA, ANTHONY C. BELLOTTI, Development and reproduction of Bemisia tabaci “B” (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae) on cassava (Manihot esculenta) genotypes , Revista Colombiana de Entomología: Vol. 34 No. 1 (2008)
- JAMES MONTOYA-LERMA, PATRICIA CHACÓN DE ULLOA, MARIA DEL ROSARIO MANZANO, Characterization of the nests of the leaf-cutting ant Atta cephalotes (Hymenoptera: Myrmicinae) in Cali (Colombia) , Revista Colombiana de Entomología: Vol. 32 No. 2 (2006)
- RANULFO GONZÁLEZ-OBANDO, FEDERICO GAMBOA, ORLANDO PERAFÁN, MARCO FIDEL SUÁREZ, JAMES MONTOYA-LERMA, Experience of an entomological analysis of the breeding sites of Aedes aegypti and Culex quinquefasciatus in Cali, Colombia , Revista Colombiana de Entomología: Vol. 33 No. 2 (2007)
- ELIANA DEL PILAR MACEA-CHOPERENA, CESAR OSPINA, MARTIN FREGENE, JAMES MONTOYA-LERMA, ANTHONY C. BELLOTTI, Microsatellite identification associated with resistance to the mite Mononychellus tanajoa (Acari: Tetranychidae) , Revista Colombiana de Entomología: Vol. 38 No. 1 (2012)
- MARÍA ELENA CUÉLLAR-J., FRANCISCO J. MORALES, JAMES MONTOYA-LERMA, Genetic resistance to Bean Leaf Crumple Virus transmitted by Bemisia tabaci (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae) , Revista Colombiana de Entomología: Vol. 37 No. 1 (2011)
- JHONATTAN RODRÍGUEZ-G., ZORAIDA CALLE-D., JAMES MONTOYA-LERMA, Herbivory of Atta cephalotes (Hymenoptera: Myrmicinae) on three plant substrates , Revista Colombiana de Entomología: Vol. 34 No. 2 (2008)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors retain the copyright on their work and are responsible for the ideas expressed in them. Once a manuscript is approved for publication, authors are asked for a publication license for the term of legal protection, for all territories that allows the use, dissemination and disclosure of the same.